Where Are We Going?

Here the roster and attendance of raids will be tracked. You may also ask questions about the guild here.
Azreal
Site Admin

Where Are We Going?

Post#1 » Fri May 12, 2017 1:29 am

As of late the Guild as a whole has been having a problem with attendance. I speak for the entire leadership of this guild when I say as of lately its just been unacceptable. For a raiding guild you need to be attending if you expect to progress through content. Frankly I have to be honest with the guild; the CARRYING in raids is coming to an end. I don't mind helping people get gear, but it is becoming detrimental to any and all progression. Maybe the guild is content, but, I am going to be frank here, I and several, if not all the officer core, are not content in the slightest.

Moving forward a new attendance policy will be put in place. If you can not attend you MUST let an officer know you can not attend. If you fail to do so you will be marked as "no show, no call." After concurring THREE of these you will be removed from a raider role and will not be receiving invites in the future until you can demonstrate commitment. That being said if you want to be a casual that comes whenever you're on you can so long as YOU CAN keep yourself at the level the rest of the raiding team.

Moving into Tomb of Sargeras we will be forming a raiding team, and anyone not on that team will have to ask for an invite for consideration. The guild in the beginning was very casual, but moving forward we will not be a casual guild. I don't expect us to be cutting edge, but the slacking has to stop. Just because we have something on farm doesn't mean we should slow down and invite fresh 110's all day. Enough is enough. I'm to the point that if you don't agree and you want the guild to be a casual nonchalant piss poor guild and expect the rest of us to feel that way then well there is the door. You don't have to raid with us if you don't want to. You can just hang out and be around the guild if you desire.

Raid Times are required to be a part of the raiding team. Further updates about what is to come will be posted soon. For now if you wish to be apart of the raiding team please either reply to this topic or let an officer know so that we can add you to the list of potential raiders. Current raiders are NOT guaranteed a spot on the raiding team. All raiders are being evaluated for the new raiding team! Lets forge forward into Tomb of Sargeras with the goal of pushing as far as we can both in Heroic and Mythic.

9PM - 11PM Server Tuesday and Wednesday.
9PM - 12AM Server Saturday.

- Azreal

Breezybeard

Re: Where Are We Going?

Post#2 » Sat May 13, 2017 1:31 am

*Generic reply*

Return to “Raid Info and Roster”