Further Clarification / Raiding Team Sign Up

Here the roster and attendance of raids will be tracked. You may also ask questions about the guild here.
Azreal
Site Admin

Further Clarification / Raiding Team Sign Up

Post#1 » Mon May 22, 2017 11:13 pm

I'd like to make an announcement regarding our upcoming transition into Tomb of Sargeras. I had posted another topic here explaining some changes that were coming. As evident by last Tuesday(5/16/2017) there is a lack of understanding on what it means to be in a raiding guild.

I'd like to set the record straight. The guild is not here to carry people. We have made too many exceptions and allowed people to come to our raids simply to fill spots, but that is changing. You must sign up for the raiding team in order to keep raiding. It is unfortunate that it has to be this way, but the guild has to move forward.

In order to ensure that guild progresses and continues to go through content unheeded by lack of skill/gear one must be able to keep up to standard in order to participate in raids coming forward. Please reply to this topic or talk with an officer about continuing to raid with us.

In an ideal world we like to raid with everyone, but unfortunately we do not live in an ideal world so there has to be cuts unfortunately. This is not targeted at any one person. All we expect is people to show up to raids, be within the standard to down the content we're doing, and let us know if you have to miss for some reason.

Logs, observation of player commitment, and engagement will be the some of the key factors in our decision who will be on the raiding team. All current Ranks within the guild are not accurate. They represent the old system. Your rank my change within guild if you do not apply to join the raiding team.

Again thank everyone for the time they have put into the guild and I'm grateful for where we are today. If you feel you should be on the raiding team please take the time to reply so that we can make sure you're evaluated for the team. Come ToS this will be final so do take the time to apply now. All you need to do is ask to join and you will be evaluated based on the aforementioned factors.

Thanks,

Azreal

Annafinch

Re: Further Clarification / Raiding Team Sign Up

Post#2 » Tue May 23, 2017 4:44 am

Hello, I'd like to be included in the core raiding group for Tomb of Sargeras. My main spec is Guardian Druid. I'm interested in tanking progression raids, but I'm willing to heal and dps for alt/farm runs :)

Currently ilvl: 905-910 depending on the fight and raid comp.

Desarei

Re: Further Clarification / Raiding Team Sign Up

Post#3 » Thu May 25, 2017 10:08 pm

I plan to be here for ToS and raid.
Balance spec (so ranged DPS).
Currently 906/907 depending on AoE or single target gear.
I already have write ups for the first two fights of ToS and have been studying the third, so I may be able to help with explaining stuff.

Return to “Raid Info and Roster”